This is my Ultimate Rocky Road Recipe! Quick and easy, no-bake fridge cake, also known as chocolate biscuit cake!Jump to Recipe
Ultimate Rocky Road Recipe
- 4 58g mars bars
- 600 g plain milk chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250 g biscuits (rich tea) broken up into small pieces
- 150 g mini marshmallows
- 80 g maltesers
- Chop the Mars bars into small pieces and put them in a saucepan with the chocolate, butter and golden syrup.
- Melt slowly over a low heat. Beat continuously whilst melting and beat well once everything has melted until the mixture is smooth.
- Leave to cool slightly (approx 1 minute). Don’t leave to cool for any longer than this, as the mixture will harden quickly.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted mixture with the biscuits, Maltesers and marshmallows.
- Transfer to a baking tin lined with non-stick parchment paper. Spread out evenly with a spatula and press down.
- Allow to set for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into squares.
- Optional: Drizzle with melted chocolate or dust with icing sugar.
Other Recipes You May Also Enjoy:
- 💫The Original Baileys Cheesecake Recipe – Irish Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
- 💫Almond Butter Energy Balls Recipe
Hi there! My name is Maria, and I am a Registered Dietitian practising in Ireland and Bermuda. I have extensive experience in helping clients improve their health through the power of good nutrition. I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, if there are nutrition topics or recipes you would like me to make in future posts, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help.
Stay happy and healthy 💚
Your Registered Dietitian
Check me out on YouTube!
🎥 Visit my YouTube Channel to learn more about my approach to eating.