Registered Dietitian BSc (Hons)
Maria is a leading Consultant Dietitian and Nutrition Expert in Ireland. She is a recognised YouTuber, Food & Recipe Writer and Media Spokesperson for credible nutrition information.
A word from Maria – About 💫
Welcome, I am so glad you’re here!
Nutrition isn’t just a profession for me; it’s a lifelong passion. I’ve dedicated 10+ years to studying, practicing, and teaching the art of mindful eating and optimal nutrition. My journey began when I realised the incredible impact that food choices have on our well-being, both physically and mentally.
“My goal is to make health and happiness accessible to all.”
Hi and Welcome! I’m Maria and I’m a Registered Dietitian based in Ireland and Bermuda. As a Registered Dietitian, I am eager to share evidence-based nutrition information and clear up the confusion about health and nutrition online.
My mission is to help people take control of their health by teaching easy, actionable lessons on nutrition and wellness practices.
I have seen and experienced first-hand the damage caused by nutrition misinformation online. As a professional and expert in this area, I have taken it as a personal responsibility to push myself out of my comfort zone and provide nutrition education to as broad an audience as possible. My ultimate goal is to educate the public on nutrition practices that allow them to thrive and lead fulfilling lives.
Qualifications & Credentials
- BSc (Hons) in Human Nutrition & Dietetics Trinity College Dublin
- Training on the use of a low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
- Certified Prenatal Dietitian with NutritionPlus
- Fertility Specialist Dietitian with Fertility Nutrition UK
- Training in Intuitive Eating Pro Skills for healthcare professionals with Registered Dietitian Evelyn Tribole, the original Intuitive Eating Pro
- Renal Nutrition Course – Chronic Kidney Disease with the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute
- Healthcare and Law with The Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute
- Media Skills Training with UCD, University College Dublin
- Telehealth Toolkit for Nutrition Professionals – by Nutrimote & Glowing Potential
- Maria undergoes regular clinical supervision to support best practices.